3d Printed Houses & Commercial Buildings
QOROX’s 3d printed houses and commercial concrete building systems and processes are setting a new standard for building quality, efficiency, effectiveness, and adaptability which dramatically reduces construction timeframes. We can 3d print any house or town house up to 3 storeys on flat or slopping sections.
We help develop the construction industry in New Zealand by capitalising on the advantages of additive manufacturing and introducing Construction 4.0.
Proven for New Zealand conditions
Through two years of research, testing and development, QOROX’s innovative 3d printed houses and commercial concrete building technology is proven for New Zealand conditions:
- New Zealand tested and certified by BRANZ through the appraisal process as a replacement for masonry walls or concrete walls, providing a locally sourced, efficient alternative.
- QOROX walls are fire and seismically tested and rated to withstand New Zealand conditions.
- The walls achieve the required acoustic performance for multi storey buildings and townhouses, creating a comfortable atmosphere across residential homes and commercial construction.
- QOROX walls are excellent at maintaining a consistent temperature to keep a room warm or cool as the weather changes.
- QOROX walls are waterproof, so in the event of flooding, the walls wouldn’t need to be torn down and replaced like timber walls.
This proven technology, utilised in the international projects carried by our partner CyBe below, is already under construction in New Zealand.
3d Printed Houses
3d Printed Commercial Buildings
Cafes & Retail
3d Printed House Auckland
NZ’s first fully 3d printed house and the biggest 3d printed building in the Southern Hemisphere in Paremoremo, Auckland
3d Printed Passive House
World 1st 3d printed house walls in a solar passive house in Huia, Auckland.
The house is part of the Saudi Kingdom Transition program 2020 and is in the housing solution forefront.
One of the world’s first 3d printed houses, designed by CLS Architects and built in 46 hours.